SITUATION VACANT Adv. No.03/2022
Name of Post
No. of Post(s)
Network Assistant (BPS-11)
At least 2nd division DAE in Computer Science/IT/Electronics from Technical Board with Two years’ experience in the relevant field.
Candidate having expertise in the following will be preferred.
Hand-on experience in deploying network infrastructure such as optical fiber, routers, switches. Understanding of virtual machines, data backups, firewalls and server clustering.
Terms & Conditions:
1. Applicants should apply through online job portal click to apply online on or before May 09, 2022. All forms and documents must be submitted online.
2. As per Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Universities Act 2012 (amended 2016), for the posts in BPS-16, candidates only from Hazara Division are eligible to apply.
3. No column of the application form should be left blank, particularly postal address/contact number and email ID must be mentioned.
4. NO ADDITIONAL DOCUMENTS (INCLUDING NOC) SHALL BE ACCEPTED AFTER DUE DATE EVEN DURING THE APPEAL TIME (if any). DOCUMENT WHICH IS NOT CLAIMED BY DUE DATE, WILL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.
5. This is the responsibility of the candidates to make it sure that they have uploaded all relevant information into the online system.
6. Candidates are strictly advised that to avoid uploading invalid documents. Documents with ambiguity (if entered) by candidates will not be accepted. In case of query candidates are advised to contact the undersigned on phone or email.
7. Applicants serving in Govt./Semi Govt./Autonomous bodies should route their applications through proper channel with NOC/proper permission.
8. Experience can only be counted by provision of Experience certificate duly issued by the HR/Establishment section of the concerned University/institution.
9. The candidates having Foreign Degree/Certificate will provide Equivalency Certificate from HEC/ IBCC, Islamabad before the closing date.
10. Translated version (in English language) of Degrees, Certificates, etc. must be provided in case of degrees in foreign language other than English before the closing date.
11. Certificate regarding percentage of marks will be provided from concerned University/institution for those DMCs/Transcripts where percentage is not mentioned.
12. Job Application form fee shall be deposited through e-challan in Hazara University, online account No.0010027677000012, Allied Bank Limited Hazara University Branch. Copy of the deposited e-challan shall be uploaded on job portal. Fee schedule (job application form fee) for the posts in BPS-16 is Rs.1,500/-
13. Maximum age limit for the post in BPS-16 is 35 years.
14. Eligibility in all respect shall be reckoned upto the closing date.
15. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview. Short-listing of the candidates shall be made in accordance with the procedure laid down by the University.
16. Hazara University reserves the right to increase/decrease the number post(s) depending upon the needs of the University or not to fill any post, withhold the appointment against any advertised post or to accept/reject any application without assigning any reason.
17. For further information regarding criteria and updates regarding list of eligible/ineligible candidates and Test/Interview date etc. please keep visiting University website regularly www.hu.edu.pk
18. No TA/DA shall be admissible.
Note: The University administration is authorized to rectify errors/omissions (if any) in the advertisement.
Tel: 0997-414161, Fax: 0997-414111,
Email: email@example.com, website: www.hu.edu.pk