SITUATION VACANT for the post of Associate Professor (BPS/TTS) Pharmacy
Applications on prescribed form are invited from Pakistani Nationals (Male/Female) for the following faculty position on BPS/TTS.
Name of Post
No. of Post(s)
Associate Professor (BPS/TTS)
For TTS: As per Eligibility Criteria of the Higher Education Commission of Pakistan for the post of TTS Associate Professor (see www.hec.gov.pk).
Minimum Qualification: PhD in the relevant field from an HEC recognized University/Institution.
Experience: 10-years teaching/research experience in an HEC recognized University or a postgraduate Institution or professional experience in the relevant field in a National or International organization
5-years post-PhD teaching/ research experience in an HEC recognized University or a post-graduate Institution or professional experience in the relevant field in a National or International organization
Minimum Number of Publications: The applicant must have 10 research publications with at least 4 publications in the last 5 years in the HEC recognized Journals.
Terms & Conditions:
- Applicants should apply through online job portal available on Hazara University, Mansehra website jobs.hu.edu.pk by October 27, 2021. All forms and documents must be submitted online.
- No column of the application form should be left blank, particularly postal address/contact number both landline and mobile must be mentioned.
- NO ADDITIONAL DOCUMENTS SHALL BE ACCEPTED AFTER DUE DATE EVEN DURING THE APPEAL TIME (if any). DOCUMENT WHICH IS NOT CLAIMED BY DUE DATE WILL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.
- This is the responsibility of the candidates to make it sure that they have uploaded all relevant information into the online system.
- All fresh appointments will be made purely on TTS basis.
- Candidates are strictly advised that to avoid uploading invalid documents. Documents with ambiguity (if entered) by candidates will not be accepted. In case of query candidates are advised to contact the undersigned on phone or email.
- In case of publications, candidates are required to write proper title of the paper, author names, name of journal, date of publication of those journals which are recognized by HEC. Publications with ambiguous information will not be accepted.
- Applicants serving in Govt./Semi Govt./Autonomous bodies should route their applications through proper channel with NOC/proper permission.
- Experience can only be counted by provision of Experience certificate duly issued by the HR/Establishment section of the concerned University/institution.
- Distinction marks allocated for getting position in Bachelor to Master (16 years of education) and can only be granted after provision of authentic document issued by the controller of examinations.
- Research Projects marks (maximum upto 10 marks) can be granted to a candidate having successfully completed/secured research project of not less than 0.5 million as Principal Investigator.
- The candidates having Foreign Degree/Certificate will provide Equivalency Certificate from HEC/ IBCC, Islamabad before the closing date.
- Translated version (in English language) of Degrees, Certificates, etc. must be provided in case of degrees in foreign language other than English before the closing date.
- Certificate regarding percentage of marks will be provided from concerned University/institution for those DMCs/Transcripts where percentage is not mentioned.
- In case of Semester system, CGPA 3.00 out of 4.00 shall be considered as First division.
- Job Application form fee and evaluation fee shall be deposited through e-challan in Hazara University, online account No.0010027677000012, Allied Bank Limited Hazara University Branch. Copy of the deposited e-challan shall be uploaded on job portal.
- The prescribed application form fee for the post of Associate Professor is Rs.2500.
- Candidates applying for position of Associate Professor (BPS/TTS) if found eligible, will be liable to pay an amount of Rs.15000/- for BPS while $600/- for TTS respectively as evaluation fee for evaluation of dossier/research papers (non-refundable) within one week after displaying list of eligible candidates.
- Eligibility in all respect shall be reckoned upto the closing date.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview. Short-listing of the candidates shall be made in accordance with the procedure laid down by the University.
- Appointments on TTS shall be made as per HEC criteria.
- Hazara University reserves the right to increase/decrease the number post(s) depending upon the needs of the University or not to fill any post, withhold the appointment against any advertised post or to accept/reject any application without assigning any reason.
- For further information regarding criteria and updates regarding list of eligible/ineligible candidates and interview date etc. please keep visiting University website regularly hu.edu.pk
- No TA/DA shall be admissible.
Note: The University administration is authorized to rectify errors/omissions (if any) in the advertisement.
Tel: 0997-414161, Fax: 0997-414111,